The Umidigi A11 Pro Max is a more capable sibling to the regular Umidigi A11. The highlights of its provisions includes a more capable processor, more RAM and a more robust camera setup. Is basically what you should purchase if you aren’t satisfied with the standard offering in the series.
Where to Buy UmiDigi A11 Pro Max
UmiDigi A11 Pro Max Key Specs & Features
- 6.8-inch IPS LCD Display, 1080 x 2460 Pixels, 20:9 Aspect ratio
- Android 11
- Mediatek Helio G80 Processor
- 4GB / 8GB RAM
- 128GB Built-in Storage, With SD-Card Support up to 256GB
- 48MP + 16MP + 2MP Triple Rear Cameras
- 24MP Front Camera
- 4G LTE
- Fingerprint Sensor (Side-Mounted)
- Infrared Thermometer 2.0
- 5150 mAh Non-Removable Battery
Design and Display
Sometimes we get to see premium smartphones, as well as their lesser premium siblings, have different colour options, but the same design, which helps in differentiation.
The Umidigi A11 Pro Max doesn’t feature an entirely different colour option, but it does feature a slight difference in the rear camera module design. Instead of having the cameras all in one line, the first camera was shifted a bit to the right, will the rest two being on the same vertical line.
Moving up front, we find the same 6.8-inch IPS LCD display with a resolution of 1080 x 2460 Pixels. This display holds a punch-hole camera in the top middle position.
The colour options available on the Umidigi A11 Pro max includes Mist Blue and Frost Grey, which are the same as seen on its less premium sibling.
The Umidigi A11 Pro Max design may be similar to its less premium sibling in many ways, but that isn’t the case with the cameras. As mentioned in the introductory paragraph, it has a more capable setup.
On the rear, we have a 48MP primary camera with an aperture of f/1.79, a 16MP ultrawide camera with an aperture of f/2.2 and a 120° field of view. Lastly, we have a 2MP Macro camera. This is in lieu of the 16MP + 8MP + 5MP setup on its less premium sibling.
Selfies on the A11 Pro Max are championed by a single 24MP camera with an aperture of f/1.8. In lieu of the 8MP camera on its less premium sibling.
Hardware and Software
The heart of the Umidigi A11 Pro Max is it’s MediaTek Helio G80 processor, which is a more capable when compared to the Helio G25 processor on its less premium sibling.
Also in its performance arsenal is the Mali-G52 MC2 GPU, as opposed to the PowerVR8320 GPU on its less premium sibling. What’s more, we have 4GB / 8GB RAM options as opposed to 3GB / 4GB. The battery is the same 5150mAh.
The Umidigi A11 Pro max software is based on the stock Android 11 operating system.
The Umidigi A11 Pro Max features a 3.5mm headphone jack, a USB Type-C port, Bluetooth 5.0, WiFi.
Internet connectivity on the Umidigi A11 Pro Max is capped at 4G, which means enthusiasts won’t be getting 5G connectivity.
Umidigi A11 Pro Max Price and Availability
Umidigi A11 Pro Max price starts around $139 at leading online stores. This translates to about 57,500 Naira in Nigeria, 840 GHC in Ghana and 15,500 KSH in Kenya.
The Umidigi A11 Pro Max is currently available for purchase on leading retail stores like Ali-express.
Umidigi A11 Pro Max Specs
Here are a few specs of the Umidigi A11 Pro Max:
- Platform: Stock Android 11
- Processor: MediaTek, Helio G80 (2 x Cortex-A75+ 6 x Cortex-A55, up to 2.0GHz)
- GPU: ARM Mali-G52 MC2, up to 950MHz
- Memory: 4GB / 8GB
- Colours: Mist Blue, Frost Grey
- Dimension: 167.8mm x 75.6mm x 8.58mm
- Weight: 225g
- SIM Type: Nano
- SIM Count: Dual-SIM
- Display: 6.8-inches, 1080 x 2460, 20.5:9 Aspect Ratio
- Screen Protection: –
- Foldable Display: No
- Rear Camera: 48MP (Primary Camera) F/1.79 + 16MP (Ultrawide) F/2.2, 120° FOV + 2MP (Macro)
- Rear Camera Features: HDR, AI Beautify, 1080P, 720P Video Recording, 30fps
- Front Camera: 24MP, F/1.8, 1080P, 720P, 480P Video Recording, 30fps
- Built-in Storage: 128GB
- Memory Card Support: Yes (Up to 256GB)
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
- 2G GSM: B2/B3/B5/B8
- 2G CDMA 1X: –
- 3G WCDMA: B1/2/4/5/6/8/19
- 3G CDMA EVDO: BC0 /BC1
- 4G LTE: B1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/13/17/18/19/20/25/26/28A/28B/B34/38/39/40/41/B66
- 5G: No
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes
- CDMA EVDO: yes
- 4G LTE: Yes
- 5G: No
- WLAN: Yes
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: 5.0, Bluetooth HID
- NFC: Yes
- Infrared Blaster: –
- USB Port: Type-C
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: –
- Push Emails: –
- Email Protocol: Yes
- Music Player: Yes
- Video Player: Yes
- FM Radio: –
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: GPS Glonass Galileo
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Barometer: –
- SpO2: –
- Pedometer: –
- Heart Rate Monitor: –
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Side-Mounted
- Iris Scanner: –
- Face Unlock: –
- Stylus Pen: No
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: –
- Voice Control: Yes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: –
- Wireless Charging: No
- Built-in Mobile Payment: –
- Water Resistant: No
- Dust Resistant: No
- Image Editor: –
- Video Editor: –
- Document Viewer: –
- Document Editor: –
- Battery: Non-Removable 5150mAh Li-Po
- Talktime: –
- Standby Time: –
- Fast Charging: –