Another PlayStation Store Sale is now live, which means players will be able to get their hands on some of their favourite games for a relatively low price. There are a number of promotions running on the store, including up to 75% off on PlayStation VR titles as well as up to 75% off on other big AAA and indie titles.
This is pretty great news for both PS4 and PS5 owners as they will be able to bag cross-gen releases that they can later choose to play on next-gen consoles should they manage to get a PS5. There are plenty of cross-gen releases currently on sale, including the likes of F1 2021, It Takes Two, No Man’s Sky, and Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War.
Best deals in the PlayStation Store Sale
Here are some of the best games on offer during this PlayStation Store Sale:
- Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War Standard Edition – Rs 1,999
- F1 2021 PS4 & PS5 – Rs 2,839
- No Man’s Sky PS4 & PS5 – Rs 1,499
- It Takes Two PS4 & PS5 – Rs 1,874
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Rs 1,640
- Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 +2 – Rs 1,800
- The Last of Us part II Digital Deluxe Edition – Rs 2,249
- Control Ultimate Edition – Rs 1,665
- Resident Evil 2 – Rs 999 Rs 2,499
- Devil May Cry 5 Special Edition – Rs 1,874
- God of War Digital Deluxe Edition – Rs 1,199
- Assassin’s Creed: The Ezio Collection – Rs 599
Now looks like a great time to bag some of the best titles of the past year and beyond, including the critically acclaimed The Last of Us Part II and the newly-acquired Codemasters and EA’s F1 2021. There are a lso a number of great indie titles on discount such as Terraria, Assto Corsa Competizone, Ghostrunner, Moving Out, and More.