Gallant men of the Nigerian army have apprehended four suspected Boko Haram terrorists during an operation in Yobe state.
ARMY NABS FOUR BOKO HARAM SUSPECTS IN YOBE STATE
1. Troops of 233 Battalion deployed in operation LAFIYA DOLE on 27 April 2018 while on raid operation to Mingel and Damagun in Fune Local Government Area of Yobe state nabbed four Boko Haram terrorists with their collaborator.
2. The suspects who are all from Borno State include:
a. Chari Masaa – 40years
b. Gonbuzu Abar – 30years
c. Modu Moduchollo – 20 years
d. Titta Masawa – 20 years
e. While their collaborator is Gambo Idrisa – 30 years.
3. Items recovered include:
a. Four Techno phones.
b. A cash of N150,000.00 only.
4. Similarly, troops of Forward Operation Base, Potiskum on 26 April 2018 while on routine patrol arrested a suspected Boko Haram terrorist, Mr Sailsu Musa – 30 years of Sabon Gari Duddaye village in Nangere Local Government Area. .
5. The general public is hereby advised to report any suspicious movements to the security agents for necessary action.
6. You are please requested to disseminate this information to the general public through your medium.
7. Thank you for your kind cooperation.
Director Army Public Relations
See more photos below: