No less than sixty residents of a village in South Africa were rushed to hospital after Eating A Cow Killed By A Cobra
According to a report by Daily Mail UK, The victims, from Mpoza near Tsolo on the Eastern Cape, reported symptoms including diarrhoea, vomiting, headaches and stomach cramps.
It is believed they were suffering from the after effects of the snake’s deadly venom, which had settled in the animal’s flesh.
As many as 16 children had to be ferried to hospital.
Eight of those were transferred to the Nelson Mandela Academic Hospital’s paediatric ward for specialist treatment.
Others were taken to the Mthatha Regional Hospital on Thursday.